I’ve deliberated over having a blog for a while, having stopped using it after the beginning of high school, tried again after a series of false starts, but I’ve decided that a website and blog is necessary for my writing journey. I’ve said it before, but I’m ready to say it again and mean it this time. This is a blog I’m writing.
Now that I’ve got that down, I’m starting to begin tinkering around with the website controls. It’s been a while since I’ve done it, so everything is unfamiliar and a little annoying, but I know when I finish it I’ll like it much better.
I will post all my list of objectives for this blog that will hopefully be concrete, as a series of posts/series that I hope to write in the future. Writing-wise, journey to publishing-wise, and tidbits from my personal life.
- Talk about my writing journey (finding critique partners, making sense of new novel ideas, begin to tackle revisions, and much more)
- Discuss about the works I’m writing (gushing about the ideas, my current progress)
- Personal life (how I’m doing in school, what I loved reading recently, other favorite books and movies or TV shows, and reflections on myself/the past)
- Advice posts (talk about high school, talk about college, all the things I’ve experienced)
- Others (whatever isn’t included in categories 1-4 that I figure I should do in the future)
Hopefully, this plan sticks. I’ll start drafting what I should be writing in the near future soon.